combining studies with work

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Lewin, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Lewin

Lewin Member

I can honestly say i have no personal life nowadays,i watched Captain America last sunday and felt really guilty,went on a date and found myself wondering when i would recover the time(during the date!)

This is absolutely horrendous,lol,i used to clear the syllabus 2 months to exam but now im lagging behind,less than 2 months to exam

I work from 8:15 to 5 pm,study from 7 pm to 9 pm,sometimes wake up at 4 am to study,and i go crazy on weekends,i.e study the whole damn day

2. sonnyshook

sonnyshook Member

Haha. Serves you right gallivanting with young ladies trying to improve your social life instead of doing something worthwhile with your life!:cool:

3. Lewin

Lewin Member

Well,maybe i should just date a fellow actuary student so we never have time to meet each other.lol

But seriously,i need to get my ducks in a row before the September Exams,and the road leading to them will be as rocky as hell

4. Lewin

Lewin Member

Life is hard when you try adjusting from full time studying with combining studying with work,i used to easily pass my CT,s when i studied fulltime,now im really struggling,every minute counts i think a disciplined study routine will do you wonders.

I know a few fully qualified guys who are making BIG bucks not even including money they get tutoring in colleges so there is the motivation you need!!