CA3 exam questions

Discussion in 'CA3' started by Hayley Rigby, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Hayley Rigby

Hayley Rigby Member

Hi,

I have 2 questions that I am hoping somebody can answer:

1) I have purchased marking vouchers so that I can submit the Mock Exam A for feedback. It states on the marking voucher that a "copy" cannot be submitted, however I want to submit my written doc, powerpoint and video via email and so would need to scan in the marking voucher. Will this still be accepted?

2) During the Day2 of the exam, are we able to record our presentation and playback to ourselves an unlimited number of times, as long as we submit before the 2pm deadline?

Thanks

2. acrobat1

acrobat1 Member

Hi.

Your question number 2 is also a query that I would like to make, so any replies will be much appreciated !

3. cpt_warrior

cpt_warrior Member

For your second question, Yes, the CA3 application has a section which allows you to record and playback the presentation as many times as you want. The exam upload section can only be used once however.

4. Andy87

Andy87 Member

Hi
    on the Day 2 you can use many times the "Equipment Check" section in your program. It gives you an opportunity to upload your slides, record your speech and watch the video. However, you have only one opportunity to record your speech with the slides you uploaded on the Day 1 on the "Exam presentation - presentation" section. And the video would be automatically recorded and sent to IFoA.

Hayley Rigby likes this.