ca1 in september

Discussion in 'CA1' started by themanhimself, Aug 24, 2006.

1. themanhimself

themanhimself Member

Hi there

is anybody doing CA1 this time round ?? how's your study going ??

2. Deniese

Deniese Member

I am not doing Ca1 but CA12.

I was feeling quite confident after having throughly learned the notes to the point of regurgitation...however i started doing the exams questions on sunday and i am struggling alot with past questions.

For the genral insurance questions I don't really have a problem (as this is my background) but the whole pensions and life stuff completely throws me.

I am starting to get abit worried about it....fustratingly so!

Hoow is it going for you.

3. themanhimself

themanhimself Member

Hi
    It's going so so, a lot of work needed over the next 10 days. I try to do a bit of study on the train into town in the morning also but that doesn't achieve anything.

Do you think it may be slightly easier to pass this time round ??

4. Deniese

Deniese Member

I can only PRAY that this is the case however in actuarial world nothing is ever easy...so I doubt it!!!!

5. jonbon

jonbon Member

am going crazy with it..less than 2 weeks 2 go..am doing past papers .. didn't have much time to learn the course..so learning it at same time...this is my first go..so i hope paper is easy and pass rate is as high as last time...though i very much doubt it...oooooohh!!!!!!!!!!..i think i need divine help in this sitting...

i find GI the toughest..hard to link to..i am in LI and find it easier to deal with...but yea..loads of learning to do...hope all goes well...fingers crossed

6. Deniese

Deniese Member

wowo thats's completely different to me I absolutely hate the life and pensions stuff cos i can't relate to it at all.

Good luck in your studies.