Booking Closed??

Discussion in 'CP3' started by Geraldine, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Pede

Pede Member

Don't get me wrong - absolutely I would try and use the advance data, and yes I'd tailor some answers to the info. I'm just not sure how long it would take me, and all weekend sounds an awful long time...

2. Tarbuck

Tarbuck Member

Fair enough. To me, it would be useful to do last minute question practice, it would be useful to know the advanced material inside out, it would be useful to have all the data in excel and it would be useful to have at least a template of each type of document addressed from you/ to the company you might be working for. To me it makes sense to kill all those birds with one stone and set yourself made up questions on the advanced info, each with a different document type, write the answers, amend and refine in accordance with the specimen answers and course notes. Maybe it won't take all weekend, I hope it wont.

In other news, this exam is fast turning into a farce. Advanced info downloaded 10am, error noticed, contacted them, they send out revised advanced info. An hour later get another email saying more questions have been raised and will issue clarification shortly. Now sat in the office over 2 hours with no usable information. I'm beginning to wish I'd accepted the refund they offered after they didn't include all the necessary requirements of a computer in their original email which screwed up my original plan for sitting the exam. Unfortunately if I did I would never see the study days I've used from my employer again.

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Tarbuck Chin up, take the pain. We all in!!

4. Tarbuck

Tarbuck Member

The trouble is we aren't though Edwin. If this was away from the main exam session like it was before I would agree. I see from your other posts this is your last exam - the problem it isn't my only remaining exam. I am sitting SA3 4 days later and the string of failures on this exam may not hinder me too much against my peers in the CP3 exam who have had to go through much of the same. The time and study plan for SA3 which I have spent months revising for has been massively compromised though. I'm angry about that whole situation in general rather than CP3 in isolation. I could be trying to catch up on SA3 revision and further reading right now if I knew they would mess up yet again and I'd be unable to complete my planned study again. So no, we're not quite all in the same boat.

5. Edwin

Edwin Member

Sorry man, get to SA3. I sent you a message on how we can prepare for the exam!

6. Tarbuck

Tarbuck Member

I didn't bring SA3 things with me, I've tried googling some of the things on my list for further reading in my boredom.

Now 3.5 hours since we were supposed to have the advanced scenario and still awaiting some sort of final documents to use. The irony that these guys are going to be assessing me on professional communications after these few weeks.

almost_there likes this.
  7. Edwin

Edwin Member

Oh...I get it, you are at work.