Barbican Exam Centre

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Leila, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Leila

Leila Member

Can anyone confirm the address - on my exam entry form it says Golden Lane and on the institute website it says Silk St? Are they next to each other or what?
    I sat an exam at the Barbican ages ago and I remember it was a bit tricky to find. I don't want to get lost and be late next week but not enough time to waste doing a recce.:confused:

2. Exhibition Hall 2 is where the exams are held. The entrance to Exhibition Hall 2 is on Golden Lane.

The map found at http://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information should make clear how to get to Golden Lane. Basically, if you're coming out of the Barbican tube station, cross the road on to Beech Street and then Golden Lane is a little walk down this street on the left.

In any case, you should see lots of other worried looking individuals heading in the direction of the exam hall too!

3. Leila

Leila Member

Thank you

Thanks for that Artful dodger - you saved me lots of worry.
    Now all I have to worry about is my name not being on any of the pass lists in December and consquently what I should start studying for next sitting!!;)