Assumptions

Discussion in 'CP2' started by 7788, Apr 10, 2023.

1. 7788

7788 Keen member

I dont really know whether my assumptions below are value-added. Feel free to discuss with me below.

Paper 1
    Apr 2020
    • The government would not face a budget problem in providing scholarships.
    • The National Shooting Organization has the exclusive right to amend the Minimum Qualifying Score before the national trials are held.
    • The scores for the 25-meter data are suitable for use in simulating scores for the 50-meter and 100-meter data.
    Sept 2020
    • There is no restriction on the number of policyholders who can receive the minimum guaranteed fund value.
    • The regulator will permit the change in policy term.
    Sept 2021
    • The occupancy rate for economy seats is equal to the occupancy rate for business seats in the alternative scenario.
    Sept 2022
    • The historical data is representative of future stock prices.
    • All the capital must be used to invest in the five stocks. The capital is divided equally instead of following the proportion of stock price for each stock.
    • There are no minimum units required when purchasing or selling stocks.
    Thank you for your time!

2. newbie

newbie Keen member

Hi,
    I don't think the first is relevant since the task is only based on historic prices, i.e. we're not projecting into the future.
    The second assumption is also a requirement of the task, i.e. divide equally among the five stocks, so I suppose it's not an assumption. Any tutor in the house to confirm?

7788 likes this.