ASET Pack

Discussion in 'CA1' started by ChloeEllen, Feb 18, 2017.

1. ChloeEllen

ChloeEllen Member

Hi - does anyone know when the physical copies of ASET will be sent out?

I received the PDF copy last week due to the delay but I really don't work well having to read things off a screen (in particular I don't want a screen in front of me when revising - sure fire way to procrastinate!).

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I can confirm that there has been an unexpected delay with the delivery of the ASET due to the unexpected closure of the warehouse that distributes our study materials. Our stock has now been transferred to a new supplier and they are working around the clock to catch up with back orders.

Due to the closure happening so unexpectedly we have sent PDF copies of the ASETs out to students; these PDF copies can be printed for students that do not wish to use the PDF versions to revise. We the paper copies of the ASET should now all have been despatched and all being well you should receive this in the next few days.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused and we have provided soft copies of the material on this occasion to compensate for the delay in students receiving this material.