April 2005

Discussion in 'CT7' started by kika258, Aug 6, 2011.

1. kika258

kika258 Member

I was trying to work out April 2005 Exam paper, I know that syllabus has changed a bit. Is there anywhere i can finf which questions i am supposed to be able to work from this pastpaper?

2. Anna Walklate

Anna Walklate ActEd Tutor Staff Member

For 2006 exams onwards, you can look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread.

More generally, the Revision Notes contain all relevant questions from the last 10 years, so you should be able to find which of the 2005 questions are relevant from these.

I hope this helps!

3. Hello Anna,

I am also trying to find a succinct list of past paper questions that I can use to study, does such a list exist without having to order any study aids? I basically only need a list of questions that are still relevant to the current syllabus (as per the FAQ section).

4. zimact92

zimact92 Member

5. Anna Walklate

Anna Walklate ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Yes, you can download the past papers and examiners' reports from this link and then use this in conjunction with the info in the FAQ thread.

For anything more succinct, I'm afraid it's probably necessary to order study materials! :)

6. Hey,

Thanks zimact92 for the info and also thanks for getting back to me Anna, although that was the answer I was expecting :(

Think I had best get onto ordering the Revison Books and ASSET :rolleyes: