April '10

Discussion in 'CT4' started by DevonMatthews, May 2, 2010.

1. DevonMatthews

DevonMatthews Member

How did we find it?

2. DevonMatthews

DevonMatthews Member

Nearly 200 views and not one person has anything to say about the exam?

3. BLMG999

BLMG999 Member

fair, but I didn't have enough time to finish everything. not sure what the pass mark will be.

4. DevonMatthews

DevonMatthews Member

There wernt too many straight foward generic bookwork questions on there at all which was dissapointing if you took the time to learn the core reading well.

5. chfoong

chfoong Member

I think this year CT4 is fairly easy comparing those pass year papers, what you guys say?

6. beyers

beyers Member

Last year September was also an easy one. So either CT4 gets easier, or Sept 2010 guys are in for a thriller.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
  7. DevonMatthews

DevonMatthews Member

I wouldnt say it was as EASY as 123 (there have been much easier ones in the past) eg. April 2008. For example, that last question was a bit abormal and if you left that with only 10 minutes to go you possibly would of been screwed due to the ammount of calculation involved relative to most questions on this topic. I think the pass RATE will be somewhere arround 45-55%.

8. degreeless

degreeless Member

Now that the results are in, looks like chfoong was bang on, it was an easy one!! (Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing)

9. DevonMatthews

DevonMatthews Member

i wouldn't say easy, nearly half the people who presented failed. it was easyer for a well prepared candidate to pass than in some previous sittings.

10. degreeless

degreeless Member

Unwell prepared

And easier for even the ill-prepared pass. So, just easier then......