Apparently there is a much easier way to become qualified!!!

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by entact, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. almost_there

almost_there Member

If so, the IFoA could produce documentary evidence of how thoroughly they considered their obligations under the 2010 Equality act when they signed up to the AAE agreement in 2011. Thus far they've refused to release minutes of meetings leading to this decision as they claim they're 'confidential'. This lack of transparency is simply not good enough and it may require a court order for them to reveal all.

2. bystander

bystander Member

I really do find some of your responses unprofessional. Please remember the guidelines of posting. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  3. almost_there

almost_there Member

Not unprofessional at all. I'm not the one who's made unsupported statements here. Opinions like that will be challenged.

studious likes this.
  4. bystander

bystander Member

The profession has a legal team. I see no reason to believe they would not have been consulted on law matters.

I am no longer going to read these threads. They are not adding value to getting students through the immediate exams. My only hope is that when you qualify, you consider giving your time to the profession where you can most easily see the work first hand.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

We think this thread has run its course for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.