Anyone else's last (potential) exam?

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Examsxxor, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Examsxxor

Examsxxor Member

First time I've had this (ie always had more exams to come in the past). It's a strange feeling - the thought of having to go back and open the files again isn't pleasant!

Never mind. This time on Friday, we could be millionaires...

2. LouiseF

LouiseF Member

Yeah, me too.

Though it's my second time holding my breath! Sat two in April and passed one, failed the other. I think it'd be the best Christmas present I could get if I was to pass.

Have to say, I think I'll miss waiting for results even less than doing the exams themselves...

3. Examsxxor

Examsxxor Member

I hear that - doing exams, fair enough, everyone (by now) has done so many in their life, that they must know how to handle the build up, and first question nerves etc. But sat here twiddling your thumbs, knowing that somewhere, there is a list with/without your name on it, is no fun.

Controversial, but I'd go for 8am/9am publication. It's easier to go to sleep the night before, than sit trying to concentrate on work, but with your mind roaming elsewhere.

4. I was once on holiday when the results came out and it worked out that they were coming out at 9am where I was. It definitely was not easy to get to sleep the night before!

5. LouiseF

LouiseF Member

For anyone keeping score, not my last exam results night! :( Sigh.

Here we go again...