16th & 17th July

Discussion in 'CA2' started by Brickie_Burns, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Brickie_Burns

Brickie_Burns Member

What did people think of the exam?

There seemed to be a lot of time pressure.........not sure why they lead you to believe there won't be on the first day.

2. Kail

Kail Member

I Know!

The assignments weren't a true reflection of the exam I thought. They kept on saying on the first day that if something's hard - you're probably doing it wrong. That was just the case with me, thought the technical bit was too hard. Ah well, wait till the results before we have another rant...

:D

3. ebayz

ebayz Member

Ca2

When is the best month to sit the exam, does the exam stay the same which ever month you sit it.

4. Ricegirl

Ricegirl Member

I don't think there is a best month to sit it. It seems to get booked up so quickly that you just have to get in whenever you can.

I think they have several different exam papers that they alternate for this course -it's kind of pot luck which you get. They should all be about the same level of difficulty though so it shouldn't really matter. The main thing they are testing is your ability to write a good audit trail and summary - the theory behind these 2 things doesn't change no matter what your exam question is. When I sat CA2, I made my spreadsheet as simple as possible and tried to leave myself enough time to complete the audit trail and write a good summary. It worked for me as I passed first time.:)