Qualifier list ?

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Terran85, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Terran85

Terran85 Active Member

Hey all,

I have passed all my exams in the last sitting but my name wasn't on the list ?

To note, all my wbs is waiting for them to review. My question is, will my name only appear on the qualifier list, once they have approved it?

Thanks

2. Satk

Satk Active Member

Yes I think, I am on the same boat. When you sent the WBS and final sign off form?

3. Terran85

Terran85 Active Member

Ah that is good to hear and is not just me.

I sent mine on the 4th of August, they said there is a 7 weeks turn around time ......

That means if there is anything wrong/missing, then you may need to wait another 7 weeks.

Ming

4. Terran85

Terran85 Active Member

what about you?

5. Satk

Satk Active Member

I sent on 10th August. Is that mean if any query received in 6th week means we need to wait for another 7 weeks?

Keep me posted once you receive anything from institute.
    I will also keep you posted on the progress.

6. Terran85

Terran85 Active Member

I have called them to confirm, indeed the list are only for people that had their WBS Review and confirmed as well.

7. Satk

Satk Active Member

Means we need to wait for 7 weeks at least?

8. BenL

BenL Member

Has anyone heard back anything yet?

9. Satk

Satk Active Member

Yes, mine WBS is reviewed and transfer of category from student to fellow is underway. Need to wait for another 21 days. :(

DbFCCA likes this.
  10. BenL

BenL Member

I got my mail on Monday saying Education services have performed the administrative checks, and that its now being sent through for full content review and sign off.

So to get to this point, we've waited 5/6 weeks for someone to count up your PPD credits and basically confirm you have done the amount required and that the dates align etc.

Is this stage now only the point at which someone reads your submissions??? Does anyone know what the turnaround time is if there are corrections needed?

11. Satk

Satk Active Member

Hi BenL
    I hope by this time you got the response from quality team and got your transfer form and submitted back the same to education service team.
    Usually I got a response from quality team in 3-4 days after paying WBS sign-off fee and then another 3-4 days to transfer my application to membership team for further processing.
    What is the current status of your application and under which stream you completed all the exams i.e. life, health, general etc. ?

12. BenL

BenL Member

So I submitted the transfer form with my original PPD submission to education services and then paid the sign off fee the same day I got the email saying it was going for full review (28th September)

So far, that was the last I heard from the Institute.....so still sitting in no mans land

13. Satk

Satk Active Member

Follow up with quality team about the full review.

BenL likes this.
  14. Terran85

Terran85 Active Member

it Is crazy that it takes 7 weeks for someone to count up the PPDs point and count number of WBS submitted.

15. Satk

Satk Active Member

16. BenL

BenL Member

So on your recommendation I followed up on the 14th. Heard back from them on the 22nd explaining that it takes 7 weeks from date of submission. (they chose not to answer any of my questions regarding remaining timelines or the current status of my application)

Finally got my transfer form through on Tuesday this week, 9 weeks and a day after my initial submission.

Now I have to wait another 3 weeks for the membership team to confirm my transfer. Must say, at this stage Im just glad that my submission didnt need any adjustments.

This process has been completely drawn out and taken far longer than I expect - but just glad that its largely completed now!

17. Terran85

Terran85 Active Member

I have chased ..... but just getting standard reply. I am hoping that I will hear at the end of next week.

I am trying to forget how long this whole thing takes!