Cadbury review

Discussion in 'SP9' started by Edwin, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hi all,

In light of the fact that this is my second sitting, I will focus more on the core-reading, therefore I want to ask if the information under 'Cadbury review' recommendations in Chapter 2 section 2.2 comes from any section of the core-reading. I have a separate copy of core-reading alone but can't relate this section to either Sweeting, Lam or the Core-reading?

Or did the tutors collate the Cadbury recommendations in Sweeting that aren't place under a different section but mentioned casually in Sweeting 5.7.7?

I want to focus on the textbooks and the Core-reading because the Acted Notes re-arrange the course and lose the intended structure.

2. Simon James

Simon James ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi - the ActEd Notes do have a bit more information on Cadbury here than in the Core Reading. However, most of these points are in Sweeting 5.7.7. Anything additional is a "nice to know" which may score you a mark in the exam!

The ActEd Notes are designed to flow in a sensible order - sorry if they don't. Let me know if you think they can be improved.