Bill SD's Recent Activity

1. Bill SD replied to the thread CP2 Tutorial worthwhile & online vs in-person?.

Thanks very much Lucy -that is really helpful -will go for an in-person one (as greatly value the feedback/comments on attempted...

May 16, 2024 at 2:15 PM
  2. Bill SD liked Lucy England's post in the thread CP2 Tutorial worthwhile & online vs in-person?.

Hi Bill, As a tutor I am probably biased, but I think the CP2 tutorial is useful! It builds on the information in the CP2 Course...

May 16, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  3. Bill SD posted a new thread.

CP2 Tutorial worthwhile & online vs in-person?

Hi, Plan to sit CP2 in next exam sitting but unsure whether: Q1 - Worthwhile devoting a day to a CP2 tutorial -what is covered and is...

Forum: CP2

May 13, 2024 at 10:02 AM
  4. Bill SD liked ntickner's post in the thread Should we be using double spacing or not?.

No - no need to use double spacing. The report should look professional and presentable. If I recall, the double spacing instruction...

May 13, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  5. Bill SD liked ntickner's post in the thread Weighting for the CP2 Papers.

Yes. Yes they are. For the full mark schedule breakdown (most of which is identical from session to session), see the examiner's report.

May 13, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  6. Bill SD liked singingmyblues's post in the thread CP2 X-series assigments.

Hello, I have a stupid question - are we meant to do an audit trail for X1? I can't find instructions about this anywhere but I notice...

May 13, 2024 at 9:40 AM