1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent Help to finish content before exam

Discussion in 'CT5' started by SNEHAV, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SNEHAV

SNEHAV Member

Hi guys! So it's like 10 days to the exam & I'm still on ch8 (started it) and I'm aware it's not adequate time to prepare but I am free for the next couple of days and am willing to dedicate it to studying. Any suggestions to be able to finish the content and do past papers? Kindly share if you have an advice too. Thanks.

2. Rajat gupta

Rajat gupta Ton up Member

Hi Sneha,

Although the time is really insufficient still you can follow some tips to prepare better for exam:-
    1. Leave chapter 11
    2. Have a good practice & understanding of Part 2 & Part 4
    3. Dont focus on Past Years. Questions in Qbank & X series are really challenging & good
    4. Ch 8 & 9 are a bit difficult to understand. I think reading summary would help or you can directly try questions with some understanding and common sense in each queston.
    5. Do understand and learn steps of Profit Testing examples in ch 12 very well.
    Hope it helps! All the best

Regards,
    Rajat

3. SNEHAV

SNEHAV Member

Thank you so much for your reply Rajat. I just got to ch8 and so far it's not too bad. I'm on pg 22. May I ask why you say to leave chapter 11? Also I think I can manage to do Q&A's and X Assignment questions. Any tips on how to do them effectively? Would you suggest trying to use the material to reference in the beginning questions then eventually answering them w/o checking answers and the notes?

4. Rajat gupta

Rajat gupta Ton up Member

Hi Snehav, There will be no harm in doing chapter 11 if you have time and can understand it well. There are no such suggestions for Qbank. I think most of the questions are unique in themselves, You can approach them the way you like.

Hope it helps!
    Rajat

5. SNEHAV

SNEHAV Member

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. I really should have started studying earlier.