ST2 Past Paper breakdown by chapters

Discussion in 'SP2' started by agentzh, Sep 14, 2018.

1. agentzh

agentzh Member

Is it possible to obtain past paper schedule of exam questions for each chapter of the course. I know that it is available in the question bank for CA1 but i failed to find it in ST2. I found it really helpful when doing revision by chapters. Example attached for CA1

Attached Files:

2. Mark Willder

Mark Willder ActEd Tutor Staff Member

I'm afraid this isn't available for Subject ST2. However, if you have the revision booklets, then the past exam questions are broken down into five broad groups.

Best wishes

Mark

3. agentzh

agentzh Member

Is there a reason why this is only provided for CA1? What is the specific name of revision booklet called?

4. Mark Willder

Mark Willder ActEd Tutor Staff Member

The Revision Notes are a set of five booklets which each cover a different set of topics. Each booklet contains the Core Reading and past exam questions relevant to those topics.

ASET (ActEd solutions and exam technique) contains a grid showing the chapters relevant to each question between 2014 and 2017.

Unfortunately we have not been able to produce a more extensive grid for earlier years. However, we will be introducing a more extensive grid in ASET for the 2019 exams that covers 2008 to 2017.

Best wishes

Mark