September 2006

Discussion in 'CT7' started by Little Miss Actuary, Sep 8, 2006.

1. I thought I'd start the thread... what did people think? I thought it was quite nice. I just hope I pass now I've said that :eek:

2. Stevie

Stevie Member

I thought it was nice too! :D I was a bit worried about what the big question at the end would be, but it turned out to be pretty standard stuff

3. Yeah, I was most worried about the last question too and was pleased to see it was split into two 10 mark questions. Although I could only do the current account part, not the first part :eek: Hopefully that won't matter.

4. bystander

bystander Member

Hopefully you are both right and did good papers so you'll get the result you want in due course. Didn't do it mysef, so can't comment on how I felt.

But if the consensus was it was a fairly 'easy' paper, it's harder to differentiate yourself from the pack so any silly errors become more costly.

But you can breathe a sigh of relief that it's out of the way now and enjoy a break before getting back on the treadmill for the next diet.

No point in fretting now. Enjoy the (temporary) freedom!

5. jimjoachim

jimjoachim Member

I found it okay aswell.
    Regarding the multiple choice questions I found that most were really easy or really hard so itd be quite difficult to differentiate urself from the "average" candidate.

Obv itll prob come down to how we answered the final question and I felt quite confortable with it so fingers crossed!!!

How lucky was I that the last thing I read before going in was the question in the notes about; you are going into a football match when u here someone say that devaluing the currency is the best way to correct a current account deficit (or something like that)

Stuck in my head because its prob the last thing u would ever hear at a football match!!!

6. Olfin Bedwere

Olfin Bedwere Member

Dunno mate, I heard someone going on about that at the Everton Liverpool match the other day...

I thought it was a nice little paper myself too...