Sept 2021 exam result date

Discussion in 'CS1' started by S.D, Sep 24, 2021.

1. S.D

S.D Member

Hi, Is there any information yet on the result release date for the sept21 exams?

2. Dar_Shan0209

Dar_Shan0209 Ton up Member

The Assessment team sent an email on the 20th of August 2021 confirming the timelines:

Examinations and results timeline
    The key dates for the examination and results process for September session are:

Joining Instructions - Available from the 31 August

13/09/2021 - Exams start

28/09/2021 - Exams end

26/10/2021 - Deadline for Mitigating Circumstance application and supporting documentation

01/10/2021 – Examinations papers published on website

07/12/2021 - CS, CM, CB and CP results released

09/12/2021 - SP and SA results released

10/12/2021 - Examiners reports released

Hope this helps!

S.D, MJK23 and Admin like this.
  3. limamichelle

limamichelle Active Member

Is it just me or is the "Time" results are published missing? I've been refreshing at all hours of today waiting for results, with no indication from emails or the web what time I should expect to get these results (just the date). Historically this has been 18:00 so I'm expecting it will continue to be at the same time... but perhaps someone making this clear to reduce anxiety would be nice! especially for new students... returning students... etc.

(except i somehow missed the time communication)

4. Dar_Shan0209

Hi,
    Results would be released at 6 pm UK time as it has always been the case. The Institute does not plan to change the timing in the near future as well.
    Best of luck with the results!

5. mulita

mulita Member

What is surprising is the usual flurry of messages on passes and misses after the exam results. It's been quite this time around, more passes?

6. Roy672

Roy672 Active Member

Anyone able to get logged into their IFoA account? The website won’t even let me put in my username and password…

7. mulita

mulita Member

has some technical issue that is being addressed. I am sure by 6pm you should be able to log in

8. Dar_Shan0209

It's okay now on my side.