Satisfaction with IFoA volunteering opportunities

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by ProudActuary, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProudActuary

ProudActuary Member

Null - I have had an excellent experience of tuition with BPP Acted. I'm sure their law schools offer similar high quality standards. Insulting to the IFoA lawyers that you suggest they go back to law school.

2. Null

Null Member

Please advise if you work for the IFOA or Acted?

3. ProudActuary

ProudActuary Member

I do not work for Acted, neither do I work for the IFoA. Please advise why you asked this question? Is it because I disagree with your viewpoint?

4. Null

Null Member

Please tell me why you want to know why you would like to know this?

Do you have any other affiliation with Acted or the IFoA? Perhaps you work for BPP or the IFOA legal advisor?

5. ProudActuary

ProudActuary Member

It's a most unusual question to ask someone and seems to be your/almost_there's default every time someone posts something that is out of kilter with your beliefs.

I am a Fellow of the IFoA, other than that I have no affiliation to the IFoA/Acted in any capacity.

6. Null

Null Member

It also seems that all other posters, some of whom I’ve collected conclusive evidence on, have disappeared and now there is this new super proud actuary, bastion of the IFOA, defender IFOA views and opinions. Get over it. The IFOA do not have any scruples. It’s plain to see

almost_there likes this.
  7. almost_there

almost_there Member

It is appalling for IFoA to say it's 10% in Court. No excuses for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2019
  8. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Given this thread has morphed into the same discussions being held on other threads, we will close this one and you can continue on one of the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.