Revision books

Discussion in 'SP6' started by Dillon, May 26, 2016.

1. Dillon

Dillon Member

Is there a reason that there are no revision books available for this course? (From what I can see, It seems to be the only subject that doesn't have them)

Is there an alternative way to easily group past exam questions by topic?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately the Revision Notes are ST6 and ST9.

However if you would like more exam practice you could purchase the ASET (or Mini-ASET) which contains ActEd'S solutions to recent past exam papers, plus comments and explanations. The Mini-ASET is available in the summer session covering the April Exam only.

You could also purchase the Mock Exam A which is an exam-standard paper to use as a realistic test of your exam preparation and you can also purchase the Mock Exam A Marking which will enable you to submit your Mock Exam A to be marked by one of our external markers. The Mock Exam A Marking will provide feedback on your weaknesses and areas needing more attention is really useful as you approach the exam. The marking is not included with the mock and you do need to order this separately.

Alternatively if you have already purchased the Mock Exam A you could purchase the Additional Mock Pack which contains two further Mock Exam papers. This is ideal for students who are retaking and have already sat Mock Exam A, or for those who just want some extra question practice. If you wish to have the mock papers marked you will need to use Marking Vouchers and you will need to purchase one per mock paper you would like to submit.

3. Dillon

Dillon Member

Thanks admin. I already have all of the past papers. I'm just wondering if there is an easy way to group the questions by topic, other than going through and splitting them out manually. I guess somebody at some point will have made a list?

4. David Hopkins

David Hopkins Member

Hi. The ASET pack contains all the 8 exam papers for the last 4 years and includes a grid showing the questions for these papers split by topic, which I think is what you're looking for. You can order this at our e-store. If you want to go back further than that you can order the older ASET pack from 4 years ago, which contains the previous 8 exam papers before that and a grid to go with those. This one is not available through the e-store but you can ring our admin team to order it.