1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

pass marks for CT 7

Discussion in 'India' started by salj67, Oct 10, 2014.

1. salj67

salj67 Member

Hii i am giving CT 7 in Nov from the IAI.... Any reviews of how difficult the exam will be and whether the questions are based on the syllabus?
    And what are the pass rates?
    Anyone who is giving CT 7 nov 14?

2. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

The questions should be based on Core Reading (ie the textbook).

Exam will be more difficult for students who don't complete the study and do at least 10 past papers ;)

Pass rates for last November was 35.7% which was the best of the CTs but it's still pretty poor...

3. salj67

salj67 Member

Thanks for the information!:)
    I am trying my best to do atleast 10 papers:D

4. manish.rex

manish.rex Ton up Member

it is one of the easier papers, if you have some background in economics. I had it so didnt have to do anything other than reading the material and doing question banks. But if you are nit from economics background, its better to solve 5-6 papers under exam conditions

5. salj67

salj67 Member

i just got done with my 12th grade in march..so have a little knowledge on basic stuff covered in the commerce stream..
    but even though i have a little eco background certain topics are difficult to manage!

6. The pass mark is always 50% for any IAI exams