1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

Paper B Exam Format and Login.

Discussion in 'CM2' started by N_Exam, Feb 2, 2019.

1. N_Exam

N_Exam Very Active Member

Hi,

For the CM2 Paper B exam: Do we download the exam at the start of the exam, do it in Excel, and then upload it (onto whatever application the IFoA give us) at the end of the exam? Or Is it all done online using some online Excel software?
    I ask because if it is all done online, then I am concerned that my internet access may stop and reconnect for a few seconds during the exam. This may cause issues with an online exam.

Thank you for your answer.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  3. N_Exam

N_Exam Very Active Member

Hi,

I've haven't been sent any information from the IFoA about the Paper B exam (e.g. its download and upload instructions etc.) - has anyone else? or is there a page on the website I should be reading?

I've been told that each part of each question (e.g. Q1 a, b, c etc.) needs to be done on a different tab (sheet) within the spreadsheet. I have also been told that I can do an entire question on one sheet and then copy the sheet into several sheets, renaming each one (e.g. Q1 a, b, c etc.). Did you get similar advice?

4. Calm

Calm Ton up Member

No such email was received as of now.

5. Calm

Calm Ton up Member