one day before the exam and the system is not working

Discussion in 'CP3' started by dimitris13, Apr 12, 2018.

1. dimitris13

dimitris13 Member

Any idea why the system is down? have they provided an alternative in terms of how to access the system eg other link? i hope tomorrow to have only to think about the exam and not the access to the exam...

2. Simon James

Simon James ActEd Tutor Staff Member

3. Infinity

Infinity Member

Report this to the FRC. They are already well aware. This is not the first time there is an issue. Please contact me privately if you need further information.

4. Ace123

Ace123 Member

why would you contact them, when the exam was sent by email - you didn't need to log in on the day in the end, so there isn't any issue.

5. Infinity

Infinity Member

Why is the Acted tutor on about technical issues then?

6. Ace123

Ace123 Member

he didn't say there was he gave details of who to contact in relation to them i.e. IF you had some here is not the place to complain
    But given that the exam was sent out by email there isn't really anything to complain about.

7. Edwin

Edwin Member

Passed, attained FIA, CERA. Bye bye...god bless!

8. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

Well done Edwin and thanks for the blessings, much appreciated and required for September sitting of CP3! I must suck at communication :confused:

9. Edwin

Edwin Member

You don't suck...it's just a matter of time

10. MindFull

MindFull Ton up Member

Big Congrats to you Edwin. Here's to hoping for Ca3 in September! Any tips from your last session?

:)

11. Uroš

Uroš Member

I scored 61 with pass mark at 60. I studied another ST subject concurrently. I guess I made it because I was quite focused the last three days before the exam. You can write many notes based on the material received in advance. You can actually make quite a good guess what the topic of the paper would be. It might be even possible to be able to reproduce many of the written thoughts based on the pre-exam study. Also, try to define all the more or less technical terms (jargon) with simpler words.
    You must then just obey to the format sought by the examiners.
    Good luck

12. MindFull

MindFull Ton up Member

Thanks much!

13. a.virdee

a.virdee Member

I finally passed CP3 this sitting :) I can also say goodbye to exams forever! I would suggest to do the acted assignments, I think they really helped me. I failed CA3 twice and passed CP3. There is some hope...