Exam Centre Request deadline

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Suzuki, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Suzuki

Suzuki Member

Hello All,

Does any one know when the deadline was for the exam centre request? I was under the impression that it was 11th Feb ( exam entry closing date) but I might have remembered it wrong.
    However, the institute website says the deadline is past now and the request form is not available anymore for download to cross check. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Calm

Calm Ton up Member

The exam centre request deadline was somewhere around 19-21 January. I think I have saved the form in my Dropbox, good luck getting them to successfully consider your request though. It's the special accommodations such as extra time that shares the exam entry closing date.

3. Infinity

Infinity Member

It seems to be a common problem that information published seems to vanished or is modified without notification. I am not sure when the IFoA is going to admit this is a problem. Please complain to the IFOA or FRC. I tried to enter for an exam before the deadline and the IFOA told me center was full despite my application being well before the deadline

4. almost_there

almost_there Member

It seems to me that IFoA is in a total crisis on so many levels and I blame the executives and CEO who appear out of their depth.