CT9 distance learning - january 2010

Discussion in 'CT9' started by phantom, Dec 30, 2009.

1. phantom

phantom Member

is anyone out there doing it? lets just get together, and keep up with the news.. i guess it will help everyone out on their progress and of the group as a whole.. particulary since we will be timezones apart and not face-to-face..

do reply in - we will see how to get in touch, maybe we can exhange emails? any bright ideas?

2. phantom

phantom Member

how about a yahoogroup?

3. Ninja

Ninja Member

I just applied for the course today. Have you received pre-course info already?

I didn't get mine yet. So' looking forward to see how it turns out to be:confused:

4. phantom

phantom Member

was the registration not closed already? long time back actually. how can u apply for it now? i am doing distance learning, maybe you are onto the face to face one :confused:

5. phantom

phantom Member

and yes i have received the pre-course info

6. Ninja

Ninja Member

I'm also doing distance learning & the deadline for applications is 25th Jan 10. Probably I would get course info by tomorrow.:rolleyes:

7. Ninja

Ninja Member

Does anyone have any idea of the online test to be taken after the business game? Is it MCQs or essay questions?

8. phantom

phantom Member

9. Ninja

Ninja Member

Hope that is the deadline of the face to face course.
    I've already got registered & received the pre-course material as well.

10. phantom

phantom Member

they seem to be bahaving strangely these days.. anyway good that u got the registration done.. u started reading the pre-course info?

11. Ninja

Ninja Member

Yep. Just went through some i-coach tutorials. They seems fine for me. But the Law college i-tutorials seems to be quite lengthy (acually, I didn't go through any of those yet). How long would it take to study those Law college study material?:confused:

12. phantom

phantom Member

looks like we are the only two having registered for the course...
    this forum is so dead!

13. phantom

phantom Member

Ninja, I dropped u private message!