1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

CP3 - Acted Mock 2018

Discussion in 'CP3' started by James789, Aug 20, 2018.

1. James789

James789 Member

Just wondering if anyone had done the Acted mock for CP3 and found that the dates in the information provided didn't really make sense? I wasted a lot of time trying to [and failing to] make sense of them which really impacted my performance. I'd better not go into any detail as I don't think Acted change the mocks every session.

I alluded to these issues in my mock submission but the marker seemed to just gloss over it. Is it worth making detailed comments to Acted about this? In any case, I've heard there have been some problems with the CP3 exam paper in the past, so maybe this is good preparation.

2. Helen Evans

Helen Evans Ton up Member Staff Member

Hello James

Thank you for highlighting this, we will review this area for the next material release and make any changes needed. Apologies that this caused some issues for you in answering the question.

James789 likes this.