1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

CM1 Paper B

Discussion in 'CM1' started by Laura, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Laura

Laura Very Active Member

Hi,
    I just wanted to confirm that there is no excel dataset that we have to download before the exam right?

We just download the template excel during the exam itself?

Thanks!

2. Joe Hook

Joe Hook ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi Laura,

Not sure exactly what you mean by dataset. The question templates may include data within them e.g. interest rates or mortality tables, but you should be downloading a single file I believe. As far as I know that's the only excel file you've been required to download in previous exams.

Hope this answers your question?
    Joe

3. Laura

Laura Very Active Member

Hi Joe,
    So we only need to download one template excel file during the exam itself right?
    Was just clarifying as the CS exams require a download of some datasets before the exam itself.

Thanks!

4. Joe Hook

Joe Hook ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Yes, I believe that's the case.

Do keep an eye on the instructions though in case they decide to do something different this time.

Joe

Okot Justine likes this.