1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

Cadbury review

Discussion in 'SP9' started by Edwin, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hi all,

In light of the fact that this is my second sitting, I will focus more on the core-reading, therefore I want to ask if the information under 'Cadbury review' recommendations in Chapter 2 section 2.2 comes from any section of the core-reading. I have a separate copy of core-reading alone but can't relate this section to either Sweeting, Lam or the Core-reading?

Or did the tutors collate the Cadbury recommendations in Sweeting that aren't place under a different section but mentioned casually in Sweeting 5.7.7?

I want to focus on the textbooks and the Core-reading because the Acted Notes re-arrange the course and lose the intended structure.

2. Simon James

Simon James ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi - the ActEd Notes do have a bit more information on Cadbury here than in the Core Reading. However, most of these points are in Sweeting 5.7.7. Anything additional is a "nice to know" which may score you a mark in the exam!

The ActEd Notes are designed to flow in a sensible order - sorry if they don't. Let me know if you think they can be improved.