CAA Module 4

Discussion in 'CAA' started by Temitope, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Temitope

Temitope Member

Today was my 3rd time writing module 4. And going by the way it went I believe I might have to write the exam again. I checked the exam pass rates in May & October 2019 and the pass rates were 13% and 18% respectively. Should this not concern the examiners? A pass rate below 20% in two consecutive exam cycles should reveal an underlying problem in my opinion. Before this the October 2018 module 4 exam had a pass rate of 57% and 66% in May 2018. Question is: what changed in 2019? I would be eager to see what the pass rate would be for this diet. I am sure it won’t be very different from 2019.

Some of the exam questions asked today would probably be 5-7 mark questions in fellowship exams. I wonder if anyone else had the same experience. I think the examiners need to find a balance considering that we have to answer 60 questions in 2 hours. This, with the fact that we do not have a past question bank to practice as many questions as possible Makes it really discouraging. I feel a little bit discouraged really. I sent an email to the CAA Immidiately after my exam before I left the test centre. Waiting for what they have to say.