1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

April 2019 Q4iva)

Discussion in 'SA3' started by sma09gc, Sep 26, 2019.

1. sma09gc

sma09gc Member

In the solutions it states
    ‘Use of the product for access to someone else’s vehicle on a temporary basis increases risks that the driver will be unfamiliar with the vehicle...
    May not be dissimilar to hire vehicle risks...
    Although unlike hire vehicles people are more likely to be driving in an area they are more familiar with’

I don’t understand why they are likely to be driving in an area they are familiar with? I assumed the product would be more likely to be bought to drive in unfamiliar areas, as they would likely use their own vehicle close to home?

2. Katherine Young

Katherine Young ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Yes you could argue that point either way. You've given a reasonable explanation for your answer so I'm confident it would have scored a mark on the day. As Ian said in your other post, you don't have to follow the schedule verbatim.

sma09gc likes this.
  3. sma09gc

sma09gc Member

Thank you, this is really useful to know. I’ve been trying to come up with the exact points made on the marking schedule and have been getting nowhere.