1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

April 2017 - Anybody else had time issues?

Discussion in 'CA3' started by NeverEndingStory, May 6, 2017.

1. Hi Everyone,

Without discussing any exam detail. I would just like to know whether anyone else struggled to finish Q1?

This was my 5th attempt and the first time I didn't manage to complete the question in the time allowed.

2. Maxit

Maxit Member

Pulling the chart together and getting it to look easy to understand took longer than I liked, so didn't get time to review, but I managed to finish Q1.

3. almost_there

almost_there Member

Please ensure you forward these kind of time pressure issues to the student consultative forum, who are meeting soon, either to you rep or directly to the IFoA registrar karen.brocklesby@actuaries.org.uk

4. I think I ran out of time as the 6-page question contained a lot of information. It took some time to go through it and to ensure that I didn't miss anything. On a side note, why can't they just provide all tables and data in excel format?

almost_there likes this.