Acronyms/Mnemonics

Discussion in 'SP4' started by schroel, Aug 2, 2015.

1. schroel

schroel Member

Hi everyone,
    I went to the ST4 tutorial a while ago and I'm sure I remember receiving some pages with Acronyms/Mnemonics to help remember the material. I can't find these anywhere... would someone please be able to post them here or send them to me privately? I would really appreciate it!
    Thanks! :)

2. Hi

The ST4 tutorial handouts themselves (questions and solutions) do not contain any acronyms.

Other than "DR FLOSS", which is described in the Course Notes, most other acronyms that may be useful for ST4 are from CA1 ...

... acronyms such as SYSTEM T, SOUNDER TRACTORS, AMPLE DIRECT FACTORS. There is a list of those on the CA1 forum.

Your ST4 tutor may also have sent you some slides or notes after your tutorial - so perhaps contact your tutor directly too to send you these slides or notes again.

As a reminder to all - just like the course notes - all tutorial materials including slides are copyright protected and for your sole use, so please do not share these with anyone else, including privately or collectively on the forum.

Best wishes

Stuart

Stuart Underwood
    ActEd Tutor