1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

Flash cards release date

Discussion in 'CP1' started by associate, Oct 20, 2020.

1. associate

associate Active Member

Hi,

Why does it say the flash cards are likely to be released at the end of Feb 2020. I need these as I use them for revision after reading each chapter. This is 1 month before the exam and that seems way too late for the release!

2. Lindsay Smitherman

Lindsay Smitherman ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi - we produce materials in phases, so will initially concentrate on the main course notes and assignments before turning to the revision products.

If you check out the latest list of release dates, it says Jan 2021 for Flashcards - which is around three months before the April exams.

Hopefully this gives you sufficient time, but bear in mind that it is possible that some products become available a little earlier. If you put your order in early, they will be despatched to you as soon as they are ready.

Srinath likes this.
  3. associate

associate Active Member

Thanks I ordered it a few days ago and I thought it said Feb 2020. Happy to know it is Jan and hopefully it will actually come sooner :D.

Lindsay Smitherman likes this.
  4. Lindsay Smitherman

Lindsay Smitherman ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Well fingers crossed anyway ... If it were Feb 2020 you would be in the nice position of having already got them (albeit a slightly out of date version) :p