CP3+CP2

Discussion in 'India' started by Nimisha, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Nimisha

Nimisha Very Active Member

Hi

I am appearing for CP3 exam from IAI in the November diet. I am a little confused if I should also appear for CP2 along with it, considering that I haven't started preparing for these exams yet.
    It would be great if I could get to know some suggestions from people who have already cleared this exam or from the acted tutors.

Thanks.

2. Dar_Shan0209

Dar_Shan0209 Ton up Member

Hi Nimisha
    I have sat for both CP2 and CP3 from the UK profession and not the India body. It all depends on the time that you have available. Complete preparation for these exams according to me would be: reading the notes to understand the modelling/communication aspects that are expected from candidates and doing past exam papers. If you see that you are able to do those by the date of the exam, then you should be prepared for it.
    Hope this helps.

Nimisha likes this.
  3. Satk

Satk Active Member

Hi Nimisha
    From now roughly 40 days left for these exams from IAI. Total 10 days required to go through the material for both the exams (5 +5 days). In 30 days keep on practicing lots of papers (especially CP2 as it has 2 paper to practice and excel modeling).
    I believe this time is sufficient to prepare for both the exams.
    Passing these exams purely based on practice. So, you need to ensure you practice at least 1 exam per 2 days (and 2 exam on weekend) in exam conditions.
    I know this is little difficult but given the short time you need to put little extra effort.
    Feel free to ask if you have any doubt.
    Best of luck:)

Busy_Bee4422 and Nimisha like this.
  4. Nimisha

Nimisha Very Active Member

Thank you so much for both the inputs.