1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

April 2021 tutorial

Discussion in 'SA1' started by kl1215, Sep 25, 2020.

1. kl1215

kl1215 Keen member

I see the tutorial bulletin has now been updated for the April 2021 sitting, with no live online tutorials offered for SA1.

While I understand there's generally not a lot of people taking this subject, I believe there's always been at least one SA1 tutorial offered each sitting - is ActEd planning to run any or is the tuition bulletin pretty much finalised in terms of what will be offered?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

3. Sarah Byrne

Sarah Byrne ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi

As Admin said, the tutorial bulletin explains we've only advertised courses that are starting in 2020 at the moment (there are dates in 2021 as these regular course continue in the new year). We are waiting to see how the situation evolves and what we are able to offer.

There will be an SA1 tutorial though - so please don't panic!

We also have the mini Online Classroom in SA1 if you want to start studying earlier. If you then go on to attend the tutorial you can get a discount applied for taking both (just put a note on your tutorial booking that you have already purchased the online classroom and our customer service team will sort it out).

Hope that helps
    Sarah

4. kl1215

kl1215 Keen member

That's helpful. Thanks both!