Relevant CT4 and CT6 past exam questions

Discussion in 'CS2' started by Travis Yates, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Travis Yates

Travis Yates Member

Does anyone know if there's a list of Qs from past exam papers that are still relevant to CS2?

I've noticed in the past when there's been changes to the curriculum there has been mention in the notes of what questions are no longer relevant.

It seems most of CT4 content is still relevant and about 1/2 of CT6. But it would be good to have a complete list for past exams so that we can better prepare.

2. Arfan Rahman

Arfan Rahman Member

My advice is to just buy ASET and/or revision notes from Acted once you have completed the X assignments. That way you wouldn't need to stress about which questions in the past papers are relevant or not.

3. Just to clarify, the ASET pack tells you which past paper questions are relevant from each module up to 2008(?).

4. Arfan Rahman

Arfan Rahman Member

I think the revision notes are up to 2008, ASET pack goes through the last 10 papers so that will be the last 5 years of the relevant ct4 and ct6 exams.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Thank you to the contributors. Quick correction:

ASET contains the relevant questions and our answers from 2014-2017, ie eight sessions. But we've also included a grid in the CS2 ASET showing which CT4/6 (and ST9) questions from 2008-2013 are still relevant to CS2.

6. What about the years before that? Can anyone provide the exam questions for the years of 2005-2008?

7. Can you please post a link to buy CS2 ASET?

8. Julie Lewis

Julie Lewis ActEd Tutor Staff Member