1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

CP3 Advanced Material - September 2019

Discussion in 'CP3' started by VSA_88, Sep 25, 2019.

1. VSA_88

VSA_88 Active Member

Hi

From what I understand, the CP3 advanced material is usually released 3 days prior to the exam. I just want to check that this hasn't been issued yet? Also, does any one know if the material is emailed to do we download it from the IFoA members area?

Thanks
    Amandeep

2. Simon James

Simon James ActEd Tutor Staff Member

HI. You should have received an email from the IFoA with instructions on how to access the exam. If not, contact them straight away.

Education Services Team

education.services@actuaries.org.uk

Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1st Floor, Park Central, 40/41 Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1JD

+44 01865 268207

3. VSA_88

VSA_88 Active Member

Hi Simon, thanks for the quick response - much appreciated. The joining instructions ended up in my junk mail, so encourage others to take a look in theirs too if they too believe they have not received it.