1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

Exam Day submissions

Discussion in 'CP2' started by Benoy Soman, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Benoy Soman

Benoy Soman Member

Hi guys,

Just wanted to clarify a few quick things:

- When we submit our files for marking, do we have to include our ARNs in the header or footer of each file? (incl Excel files?)
    I know that for CP3 we had to do this, so wasn't sure if it's the same case for CP2?

- To confirm, I do believe that we get an additional 10 minutes to submit our files for marking.
    So we get the full 3 hours and 15 minutes to complete the exam. On top of this, we get an additional 10 minutes to then upload our files.
    Obviously the timestamp of our files should be within the 3 hours and 15 minutes allocated time.

Thanks,
    Benoy

pyuille_1609 likes this.
  2. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

yes, it says in the instructions to do this for CP2. but for the excel spreadsheets, I wouldn't include any header or footer....definitely name the files as they are asked to be named

pyuille_1609 likes this.
  3. pyuille_1609

pyuille_1609 Member

the instructions for each paper are usually set out in the paper at that sitting (it tends to vary every so often, so make sure and read the instructions!!)

4. pyuille_1609

pyuille_1609 Member

Agreed, but I believe they allowed an extra 12 minutes or so at the last sitting for the sole purpose of uploading files to the portal (I understand that some persons, including myself, had issues uploading their documents to the site but that's a whole other story for another day!) - don't let this set the precedent though...

5. kze

kze Keen member

Hi guys,
    Have any of you saved your submission file after the 3 hours and 15 minutes but submitted within the 15 minutes after the allocated exam time?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019