CP2 2019 Study Materials:

Discussion in 'CP2' started by Lewin, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Lewin

Lewin Member

Dear Team,

A few questions.....

1.When will 2019 CP2 Materials be ready? I see on the main site we still have CA2 material only?
    2.In addition to CMP and MOCK, should I be considering any other material to aid in my studying, revision?

Thanks

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi Lewin,
    You will be able to order from next week, but the CP2 material probably won't be ready to be despatched until late October. It's not one that people tend to want early in the session (it's not a long course) and so we admire your enthusiasm.

The other resources available from ActEd are Marking (X Assignments and the Mock Exam) and a tutorial (choice of f2f, Live Online or Online Classroom). There's also an increasing bank of past papers on the IFoA website.

Hope that helps
    ActEd

3. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

What's actually changing going from CA2 to CP2?

Justine Lowe likes this.
  4. Lewin

Lewin Member

Thanks for the clarification.

5. Justine Lowe

Justine Lowe Member

Yes I would like clarification on this too - will the exam be much different? The mock on the website looks a bit more complex than CA2?

6. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

Where did you find the mock for CP2?

7. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

I found the specimen exam for CP2. It is one of the past papers so exactly the same as CA2. The ActEd tutor commented that CP2 is expected to be mostly the same as CA2. I just wanted a highlight of any differences if there are any....

8. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

No changes from CA2 to CP2 has been communicated.