Global Student Consultative Forum

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by shdh, Jun 30, 2018.

1. shdh

shdh Ton up Member

2. Infinity

Infinity Member

I tried to get some comments put forward in the existing International student forum. The IFoA promised the comments would be put forward. The IFoA said that meetings were held 6 months after the publication of results ie twice per year. After a year of asking when the next forum would be, I eventually found out that forum would be discontinued. When I queried this with the IFoA they told me it wouldn’t be discontinued. They also decided to change the policy for which issues could be brought up in the forum at the time I made my complaint. Then I noticed some minutes of a forum meeting published on their website. My comments were not there. When I complained to the IFoA they created a new document where my comments were attached and said my comments had been considered. There was no answer to my queries despite other inconsequential issues like wobbly table leg in exam being answered. I made some effort to collect email addresses of the UK student forum reps and sent an email to everyone I could find addresses for. Not one person answered. When I made a subject access request, I found an email discussing my request to the student forum. I am not sure how the IFoA got hold of it as I had not included them on the list and I do not know why no one answered me. Make of this information what you will.

3. shdh

shdh Ton up Member

Okay, I got your message here.

Cheers, and have a blessed day!