1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

CT7 "Key" Diagrams

Discussion in 'CT7' started by bhoy_1888, Mar 26, 2017.

1. bhoy_1888

bhoy_1888 Member

Hi all,

There are obviously a lot of diagrams in the sylabus and I am wondering if we actually need to know them all or if there are a set of "key" ones that are absolutely essential. I plan on learning all of them but it might save some time if I knew the ones that are statistically less likely to come up...

Many thanks ;)

2. shdh

shdh Ton up Member

You are expected to grab the concept behind the diagrams, and not mug them up. Once you understand the concept it, you won't have to 'LEARN' them.
    As for the important ones, i suppose all are important. You can expect any of them to show up in the examination. None of them could also come up. Questions can be asked for diagrams which are not even there in the material, but the concept of the diagram will definitely be there in the study material.
    So, i suggest you to go for the concept and logical reasoning behind the diagrams, and not just learn them!

Make sure to get your hands on John Sloman's book!

Regards,
    Shyam

3. Gresham Arnold

Gresham Arnold ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Good advice :).