1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

CA1 Catch Up

Discussion in 'CA1' started by Riya, May 19, 2016.

1. Riya

Riya Member

Hello All,

Is anyone planning to give CA1 this time? I was just hoping to find someone or form a group to share progress and study effectively as it is quite a wordy paper :)

Kind Regards,

Riya

2. Ankit shastri

Ankit shastri Member

Yes.what group you reckon

3. Riya

Riya Member

Just an informal group to make the subject more interesting and commit to memory to start with :)

4. Ankit shastri

Ankit shastri Member

Indeed,much needed.
    I meant, where are you planning to make a group.

5. StartedThinking

StartedThinking Keen member

Yes I am Planning to give this exam

6. Riya

Riya Member

Hello both,

Thank you for getting back to me. I guess a group through messages should work fine! Would appreciate other thoughts and suggestions... I have just pinged you both..

7. ST6_aspirant

ST6_aspirant Member

Hi Riya Ankit and StartedThinking. Please add me to this group too. Giving CA1 in sep 2016.

8. Hemant Rupani

Hemant Rupani Senior Member

Hi there, I also want to join :) please add me.

9. ActEder

ActEder Member

Hello, could you add me to the group too please :)

10. trevor888

trevor888 Member

Hi All, Pls add me to the group too. Thanks.

11. VishalKumar

VishalKumar Keen member

Hi,
    Pls add me too.

12. trevor888

trevor888 Member

Would a whatsapp group be more convenient? This way we can post and answer questions quickly. Post images of exam questions etc. This will save us a lot of time.

13. Hemant Rupani

Hemant Rupani Senior Member

as we have WhatsApp Web too - It would be a good choice or hangouts... I'll PM you my number.

14. trevor888

trevor888 Member

Thanks Hemant for your e-mail. I have created a new group. I hope a few more can join the whatsapp group or Google hangouts. Pls pm me if interested and we can have a discussion going.

15. HKDATTA

HKDATTA Member

Hi,
    How many of you cleared CA1 now?.

Thanks,
    Kumara Datta