CT1 for the third time

Discussion in 'CT1' started by Devi k, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Devi k

Devi k Member

Hi,

I wrote CT1 for the second time and got FA in the exam.Now, i am wondering whether to write again or not because if i pass,it will be ok ,if not then i will be losing my self confidence to a greater extent.
    Any suggesstions would be helpful.....

2. bpatra

bpatra Member

Since you have got FA,you are almost there.Try past 10-15 question papers(IAI) under exam conditions.You will definitely pass.

P.S: In CT-1 you have to use your calculator most.So learn to use it efficiently.

3. deepakraomore

deepakraomore Member

Rethink before giving up, why you started?
    I haven't cleared CT1 in 1st attempt.
    I came over the topics in which I was weak. I Solved 3 past exam papers in a day.
    For success, the key is practice, practice and practice.

4. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Ton up Member

Unlike athletic events, self confidence has nothing to do with clearing exams. Either someone has covered the objectives or someone has not. Mostly a question of preparation.

5. manish.rex

manish.rex Ton up Member

Try to find out where you are weak. If it the case that you generally do not like calculation oriented questions, then there is a real problem of aptitude. This is very important as later exams are much more difficult.

On the other hand, if you find applying concepts difficult, or not good at time management, these can be overcome by good preparation. In that case start early.