Iron Man 3

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Amit_Bansal, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Amit_Bansal

Amit_Bansal Member

is anyone die hard fan of Iron Man and waiting for his new movie to be released on May 3 ??

Movies- Painkiller to Examache !

2. padasala

padasala Ton up Member

Sorry for the late response...but yes!! die hard fan here

went for the marathon on may 2nd... iron man 1 2, avengers and then iron man 3....

3. Amit_Bansal

Amit_Bansal Member

ohh but i had to miss that due to exams in may..
    but satisfied watching that on lappy thereafter.. :)
    What about Thor2 ???

4. padasala

padasala Ton up Member

Cant wait for it dude!!

I initially did not like thor when i first saw it...but loved it when i watched it the second time....strange :p

5. Amit_Bansal

Amit_Bansal Member

i love the Hulk's punch to Thor in Avengers.. Booooommmmmm...!!!

6. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

I confess I loved Iron Man 1 but thought Iron Man 2 was boring - so I was only going to watch Iron Man 3 when it came out on DVD.

Avengers was great - but it was Joss Whedon writing the script and he is amazing.

7. Amit_Bansal

Amit_Bansal Member

i agree with John Sir. I found Avengers the best amongst all marvel's movies. and i love Robert Downey wen he plays as Iron Man as well as Tony Stark. His sense of humour well cant be matched. what about his performance as Sherlock Holmes???

8. padasala

padasala Ton up Member

If you do a little bit of digging you will notice that in many of the iron man and the avengers scenes, Robert Downey would have been given a free hand at improvisation...

For instance, most of the dialogues in iron man are improvised by robert on the spot...

and the scene in avengers where robert downey is eating blueberries on board the headquarters was completely improvised...he was apparently eating it on set and just walked in the scene...

suffice to say he is a genius :)

9. padasala

padasala Ton up Member

Come on john!! Iron Man 2 was good!! Anything that has sabbath or AC/DC covers are awesome :D

10. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Alas it's more than music that makes a movie - Mama Mia being a classic example ;)

11. Iron 3 is the fantastic movie which I have seen ever the casting,action etc every thing was ultimate..

12. I am a great fan of marvels, and i enjoy all Iron man movie :)