CA1 bitesize in addition to ASET

Discussion in 'CA1' started by Ivanhoe, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Member

Hi,

I went through the sample presentation of CA1 bitesize,i.e the one on Capital Project Appraisal, where they had considered one past exam question and displayed its solution. The audio had some suggestions like tailoring one's responses, considering the marks that are allotted to the question. I felt that although this was a sensible suggestion, one would presumably know this.

With due respect to the tutors around, I am not sure if bitesize would be a good tool if one were to already refer to ASET and the revision notes. I am presuming that the rest of the slides in bitesize are similar, unless I am overlooking something important here. Any views?:confused:

2. Anna Walklate

Anna Walklate ActEd Tutor Staff Member

There is overlap between some of the products that we sell, and we wouldn't necessarily recommend that you buy everything.

We try to provide a range to cater for each individuals' needs - different media work better for different people :)

3. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Member

Thank you, Professor!:)

Any responses from students around?

4. moreoomph

moreoomph Member

I used Bitesize on my 2nd attempt and passed!

I found it invaluable as the slides talked you through the thought process required for the questions - i really think this is why I failed on my first attempt.

I have never uset ASET though.

5. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Member

Thank you, Moreoomph!