1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

September 2011

Discussion in 'CT8' started by LittleMissFIA, Oct 11, 2011.

1. LittleMissFIA

LittleMissFIA Member

How did everyone find the paper? Any ideas on what the pass mark is likely to be?

2. CappyLG

CappyLG Made first post

Ct8 September 2011

Comments/Reviews on the CT8 paper for the September 2011 session :rolleyes:

3. LittleMissFIA

LittleMissFIA Member

hmmm nobody seems to have anything to say! Is it just me who found the exam quite tough...? Will just have to wait til dec to find out if i did enough to pass!

4. RoryOMoore

RoryOMoore Member

I found the exam quite tough too! I ran out of time at the end! Wouldn't be too confident about a pass!:

5. claura07

claura07 Member

I also found it quite challenging. They tested only half of the material and they left out the relatively easier chapters.

Anyway, hoping for the best in Dec. Any ideas on what the pass mark will be?

6. BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo Member

I didn't find the exam too bad, but I did run out of time. I also found that on a few of the questions where I thought I knew what I was doing, I didn't get a sensible answer or couldn't see all of the info required in the question!

7. Faldoo

Faldoo Member

If you think you've got 50% on CT8, then I would say you are home free.

8. FloWesh

FloWesh Member

Yes! They missed out on many friendly chapters. I had internalized chapter 1 until it was the blood that ran through my veins then they choose not to ask anything on EMH:mad: There was also nothing on utility theory, sadly.
    Compared to past exams, I think this one we did was quite difficult. Some questions were hard for me to even start on. I kinda expected that anyway, dont they say that when it comes to CTs, the battle with CT8 is normally the most fierce?
    So the pass mark for this should be around 40:rolleyes: And they should give us bonus marks just for having the guts to show up for the exam:eek:

9. MindFull

MindFull Ton up Member

September 2011 results

Unfort, I failed. Pass rate was about 42%. Toughie. Back again next year.

10. LittleMissFIA

LittleMissFIA Member

So i failed too... Totally sux, but not like i didnt see it coming. How did eveyone else do? Any idea when the results will be mailed to us?

11. FloWesh

FloWesh Member

I passed -probably by the skin of my teeth-
    I think we'll have received the letters by early Jan.

12. Csimpi

Csimpi Member

I received my letter the day after the results came out as usual.