1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill SD's Recent Activity

1. Bill SD liked GottaStudyHard's post in the thread ART Products.

I know this is 11 years late, but I'll try and answer the question to the best of my ability. 1) A General insurance company most...

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:52 PM
  2. Bill SD liked Alvin Kissoon's post in the thread Sept 2019 Q1(iii) equivalent credit ratings and questions!.

Good question, The ultimate aim is to construct a portfolio in the Portfolio Construction Stage, so you may wish to consider portfolios...

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:47 PM
  3. Bill SD liked Alvin Kissoon's post in the thread Sept 2019 Q1(iii) equivalent credit ratings and questions!.

Hi Bill, I hope you had a good weekend! To answer your questions: 1. Exactly - FAM will compare the external credit ratings with the...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  4. Bill SD replied to the thread Sept 2019 Q1(iii) equivalent credit ratings and questions!.

thanks Alvin for the fast and helpful response (looking forward to my next weekend spent without any exam study and hopefully you can...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  5. Bill SD posted a new thread.

Sept 2019 Q1(iii) equivalent credit ratings and questions!

Hi, 1. Appreciate if someone could confirm that an 'equivalent credit rating' (mentioned in Sept 2019 Q1(iii), copied below*) simply...

Forum: SP9

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:08 PM