1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

CP3 September 2019

Discussion in 'CP3' started by Ace123, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Ace123

Ace123 Member

What were people's thoughts on the question?

2. thkchan

thkchan Member

Can we discuss the content of the exam here?

3. thkchan

thkchan Member

Do you know when the mark scheme will be uploaded to the IFOA's website?

4. Lewin

Lewin Member

Not straightforward like the April exam

5. thkchan

thkchan Member

I thought i did not provide the visual aid that they had expected....

6. Miss_Vee

Miss_Vee Member

I have finally passed CP3, after 3 attempts. It's possible- the forum helped a lot. All the best everyone.

Lewin likes this.
  7. Lewin

Lewin Member

The only reason I've passed is because of CP3 ASET and online tuition. I don't think I would have ever passed this one. Anyone reading this and taking this exam in future,those are your guaranteed keys to victory IMO.

8. Dar_Shan0209

Dar_Shan0209 Ton up Member

Passed CP3 on my first attempt. Kudos to CP3 ASET and X Series Marking. Definitely think these are the keys to passing it - constructive feedback from markers. All the best to everyone giving it a shot in the future.

9. KevinB

KevinB Member

I passed on second attempt and finally qualified. I don't care that it was probably the highest CP3 pass rate of all time which seemed to buck the trend of many of the other exams.

10. RPS

RPS Member

Finally passed CP3 after the third attempt, which was my last paper. Couldn’t have done it without the ASETs! Thanks to all here who have helped me out along the way. To those who are reading this, don’t give up and just keep at it!!