Marking scheme _summary report

Discussion in 'CA2' started by dushyant kochar, Sep 13, 2017.

1. In areas like " level of detail is appropriate for senior actuary " or " clear/ concise approach explanation ", how the marks are given, i mean there are 2 marks for " level of detail is appropriate for senior actuary " so is it either a 2 or 0, or a mark is given if the explanation is not perfect.

2. Sarah Byrne

Sarah Byrne ActEd Tutor Staff Member

You could get 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5 or 2 marks depending on how well you've done this. Same goes for all marks on the markscheme (as for most other subjects).

Sarah

3. Thanks for the reply mam.
    mam its instructed to name your files submitted for evaluation as "ARN+CA2+Model/Audit trail/Summary report", but if someone in hurry forgets and names the files simply as "model" , "audit trail" etc, will he be penalized ? and if yes by how much?

4. Sarah Byrne

Sarah Byrne ActEd Tutor Staff Member

I'm afraid I don't know about this. I suspect there aren't marks deducted. They will ask you to do this so they can easily link each file to each candidate. Without it there is a risk that they can't match the file to the student.

5. I have messaged the examination team regarding my mistake of omitting the ARN number in the file names, and have also asked for their help. Thanks for your reply madam.